We service & maintain client’s computer systems, networks, and all peripherals attached to the network
Javanet Systems assists in all aspects of planning your new location including cabling needs and server room design
We evaluate the latest services in key areas of IT consulting, including security, software development
Stay ahead with the latest in IT management
Javanet Systems effectively maintains client’s computer systems, networks, and all peripherals attached to the network. This is done through the following IT Infrastructure management services:
Preventive System Maintenance is a unique cost effective plan offered to our core clients, Small and Medium Businesses. Our engineers visit your site to resolve any technical issues and maintain your technical environment. . This service is the equivalent of having your own IT Department for a fraction of the cost.
With Preventive System Maintenance, you will receive our lowest rates by scheduling our consultants in advance. Some of the benefits include:
• Most computer support work can be done on a regularly scheduled basis avoiding costly service calls.
• Regular support reduces the number of service calls, and often minimizes the length of time for resolution.
• Regular maintenance reduces the need for emergency support, saving money and down time.
• When your network runs better, your employees are more productive.
• In short, Preventive Care is the lowest-cost and most convenient way to keep your network up and running.
Preventive System Maintenance includes various checks and measures that we anticipate, these include;
PC, Server Performance and tune up, and Data Integrity
• Inspect systems that are under-performing or malfunctioning due to improper settings, viruses, corrupt or missing files, faulty equipment, or
other issues that, if left unresolved, can cause downtime or data loss.
• Remove temporary and other unnecessary files that take up valuable disk space and lead to slow performance.
• Maximize your systems’ utilization of the hard disk to maintain peak performance and eliminate the potential for file corruption.
• Update anti-virus software and certify effective virus protection on all servers and workstations.
• Boost Internet access speed by fine-tuning browser settings to match user Internet needs.
• Address printing issues.
• Confirm that critical backups occur properly and regularly. Perform regular test restores to ascertain reliability of tape media and backup data.
• Reboot important systems (servers, routers, hubs, etc.) to reset memory and assure that all devices will restart properly in case of power failure.
• Verify the proper functioning of little-used items like floppy and CD drives, which are critical when recovering from computer outages.
• Create a “boot” or “emergency repair” disk for all computers to be used in the event of hard disk or other failures.
• Install critical updates and security patches for common programs to ensure proper operation. Software manufacturers frequently provide updates at little or no cost. We will identify the appropriate ones for your common software and recommend them for your approval.
• Report on systems that are not meeting the criterion needed to function in your business, and determine what would be required to migrate to that standard. With standardization, your businesses may lower computer support costs by reducing the number of disparaging types of hardware and software presently operated.
• Update network documentation of your site, and place changes on file for your reference.
• Implement and enforce IT security policies commonly considered best practices. Verify that users and administrative passwords are changed on a regular basis. Determine and resolve security weakness both internally and externally.
• Review firewall logs, rule bases, and software revision to maintain security and monitor for any possible breaches.
• Perform external port scans to confirm Internet security from outside the firewall.
• Verify and install security patches on all servers, workstations, routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Manage user accounts and e-mail services.
• Manage optional network services like DNS and infrastructure.
• Monitor network resource utilization such as network drive space.
• Move, add or change equipment as needs require.
• Anticipate and adapt your system to upcoming variations in your business that may affect your IT infrastructure.
These variations may include changing or expanding offices, employee changes, increasing or decreasing use of various computer systems, accessibility needs of your clients or employees, and implementing remote access.
Remote support solutions allow our staff to remotely access your network and systems offsite and provide you rapid response without delay. This secure service works by an installed remote control application or via a third-party web based solution that requires no installation.
Remote support allows for a more timely response to your needs, and the ability for us to service your network without waiting for your staff to provide us physical access to your facility.
Remote monitoring provides you with the confidence of having an IT person overseeing your network. Our automated system monitors the services you deem critical—Internet connectivity, server up time, and more. Upon detection of a fault, the remote monitoring service notifies the consultant on duty who will immediately assess the situation. Based on your remote monitoring service level agreement, the consultant may notify you, remotely resolve the issue, or perform onsite service.
This enables quick resolution of minor problems experienced by our clients. We are only a phone call away. The help desk staff has a broad range of experience in many issues and applications to help you trouble shoot software and hardware issues. One of our key skills is the ability to communicate with our clients in a way that is effective and easy to understand when assisting them. No matter what your skill level, you can count on the help desk to guide you to a resolution in a respectful and professional manner.
The Helpdesk can assist in the following areas:
• Workstation troubleshooting
• Minor connectivity issues
• Printing Problems
• Basic Problems using office packages